CONVERT MORE INSTEAD OF BUYING NEW VISITORS.
Conversion optimization and testing for e-commerce with more than 1000 transactions per month.
Let’s take an example. If your conversion rate is 2% it means that 98% of your visitors are not buying from you. You can invest in a ton in extra traffic to increase your revenue or you could try to optimize your site so more of those 98% actually buys. That is what conversion optimization is all about.
Any site has problems. Any site has conversion killers: reasons why visitors do not convert. Find and remove those conversion killers and you are likely to get more sales. Conversion optimization is that simple.
Do you know...
- Why your visitors convert?
- Why they convert with you and not with a competitor?
- Why other visitors in turn do not convert?
- Which competitor they eventually do choose?
- What their frustrations are during their site visit?
- What their hesitations are?
- What is not clear for them about your e-commerce?
- Where they disconnect?
- What information they are looking for in your e-commerce but cannot find?
- What works well on your site and should thus certainly be kept?
- What 'conversion killers' you have on your e-commerce?
No? Then it is impossible for your to improve your conversions. If you do not know what is going wrong, you do not know what you should improve. Just like a doctor cannot prescribe a remedy without making a diagnosis. We make the diagnosis. And prescribe you the best remedy.
So that together, we can drastically increase your conversions.
"Since we committed to working with Joris Bryon, we have grown explosively: our conversion rate has risen by a full 517% in one year’s time. We are not only very happy with the results, but also especially with the way it was accomplished. They collaborate strategically, like a real stakeholder, and proactively come up with new ideas to help our business continue to grow."*Neal Oddens, owner, BandenConcurrent.nl